Constitution, Laws, and Rules
- Oregon State Legislature: Oregon Constitution
- Oregon Blue Book: Constitution of Oregon
- Wikipedia: Constitution of Oregon
- Ballotpedia: Oregon Constitution
- Oregon Revised Statutes
- Oregon Administrative Rules
- Oregon Bulletin
- State of Oregon
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon Governor
- Oregon Secretary of State
- Oregon Attorney General
- Oregon State Treasury
- Oregon Bureau of Labor & Industries
- Oregon Judicial Department
- Wikipedia: Government of Oregon
- Secretary of State: Voting & Elections
- Current Election
- Candidate Filing Search
- Initiatives, Referendums and Referrals: Be a Chief Petitioner; Make or Change Law; Circulator Training; Withdraw a Petition; Search the 2022 IRR Database; 2024 Initiatives, Referendums and Referrals; Understand the Referral Process
- Get Involved: I Want to …: Run for Public Office; Form a Party; Recall an Elected Official; Form a Political Action Committee; File a Statement/Argument in the Voters’ Pamphlet
- County Elections Officials
- Campaign Finance: Set Up a Campaign Committee; Search for Campaign Finance Information; Historic Campaign Finance Reports; Covered Organizations Donor Disclosure in Oregon; Political Communication Disclaimers
- Oregon Election Historical Results and Data: History and Results; Statistics; Request for Voter List
- Manuals, Forms, Tutorials and Election Laws: Manuals & Quick Guides; Election Forms; Video Tutorials (YouTube); Laws, Rules, Directives and Restrictions; Elections Division Rulemakings
- Oregon Blue Book: Political Parties
- Wikipedia: List of political parties in Oregon
- Ballotpedia: Political parties in Oregon
- Oregon Legislative Assembly: Oregon Redistrcting
- Oregon Secretary of State: Redistricting
- Ballotpedia: Redistricting in Oregon
- FiveThirtyEight: Oregon’s New Congressional Map
- Adler, Sy. 2012. Oregon Plans: The Making of an Unquiet Land Use Revolution. Corvallis: Oregon State University Press.
- Clucas, Richard A., Mark Henkels, and Brent S. Steel, eds. 2005. Oregon Politics and Government: Progressives versus Conservative Populists. Lincoln: University of Nebraska Press.
- Clucas, Richard A., Mark Henkels, Priscilla L. Southwell, and Edward P. Weber, eds. 2018. Governing Oregon: Continuity and Change. Corvallis: Oregon State University Press.
- Hibbard, Michael, Ethan Seltzer, Bruce Weber, and Beth Emshoff, eds.2011. Toward One Oregon: Rural-Urban Interdependence and the Evolution of a State. Corvallis: Oregon State University Press.
- Loy, William G. 2001. Atlas of Oregon. Corvallis: Oregon State University Press.
- Marsh, Tom. 2012. To the Promised Land: A History of Government and Politics in Oregon. Corvallis: Oregon State University Press.
- Peterson del Mar, David. 2003. Oregon’s Promise: An Interpretive History. Corvallis: Oregon State University Press.
- Robbins, William G. 2020. Oregon: This Storied Land. Seattle: University of Washington Press.
- Rowe. Suzanne E., and Megan Austin. 2019. Oregon Legal Research. Durham: Carolina Academic Press.