- Unite against COVID-19 (official web site)
- COVID-19 Alert System
- Alert Level 4 — Lockdown: Likely that disease is not contained.
- Alert Level 3 — Restrict: High risk the disease is not contained.
- Alert Level 2 — Reduce: The disease is contained, but the risk of community transmission remains.
- Alert Level 1 — Prepare: The disease is contained in New Zealand.
- Potential Preventative Interventions for the “Stamp it out” and “Manage It” Phase of the Covid-19 Pandemic in New Zealand: Commissioned Report for the New Zealand Ministry of Health. Prof Michael Baker, Dr Amanda Kvalsvig, Dr Lucy Telfar Barnard, Lesley Gray, Dr Ayesha Verrall, Prof Nick Wilson. March, 20, 2020.
- COVID-19 modelling and other commissioned reports. New Zealand Ministry of Health.
- New Zealand eliminates COVID-19: An aggressive approach has enabled New Zealand to end community transmission of SARS-CoV-2. Sophie Cousins. The Lancet. Vol. 395, May 9, 2020.
- New Zealand’s elimination strategy for the COVID-19 pandemic and what is required to make it work. Michael G Baker, Amanda Kvalsvig, Ayesha J Verrall, Lucy Telfar-Barnard, Nick Wilson. New Zealand Medical Journal. Vol. 133, No. 1512, April 3, 2020.
- COVID-19 content from the University of Otago, Wellington