- Douglas, Joshua A., and Eugene D. Mazo, eds. 2016. Election Law Stories. St. Paul: Foundation Press.
- Griffith, Benjamin E., and John Hardin Young, eds. 2019. America Votes!: Challenges to Modern Election Law and Voting Rights. Chicago: American Bar Association.
- Hasen, Richard L. 2003. The Supreme Court and Election Law: Judging Equality from Baker v. Carr to Bust v. Gore. New York: New York University Press.
- Hasen, Richard L. 2020. Legislation, Statutory Interpretation, and Election Law. New York: Wolters Kluwer.
- Kurlowski, Drew. 2019. Rules Matter: Election Law Revealed. St. Paul: West Academic Publishing.
- Schultz, David. 2016. Election Law and Democratic Theory. New York: Routledge.
- Streb, Matthew J. 2013. Law and Election Politics: The Rules of the Game. New York: Routledge.
- Tokaji, Daniel P. 2016. Election Law in a Nutshell. St. Paul: West Academic Publishing.
- Foley, Edward B., Michael J. Pitts, and Joshua A. Douglas. 2022. Election Law and Litigation: The Judicial Regulation of Politics. New York: Wolters Kluwer.
- Gardner, James A. and Guy-Uriel Charles. 2018. Election Law in the American Political System. New York: Wolters Kluwer.
- Issacharoff, Samuel, Pamela Karlan, Richard Pildes, and Nathan Persily. 2016. The Law of Democracy: Legal Structure of the Political Process. St. Paul: Foundation Press.
- Lowenstein, Daniel Hays, Richard L. Hasen, Daniel P. Tokaji, and Nicholas O. Stephanopoulous. 2022. Election Law: Cases and Materials. Durham: Carolina Academic Press.