Skip to content
- Mayor and City Council: Mayor is elected citywide and eight Councilors are elected from wards on a nonpartisan ballot for four-year terms.
- City Council Meeting Schedule:
- Proposed ordinances: Council bills in process.
- City Council Operating Agreements: Guides how the City Council conducts its business.
- City Council Goals and Achievements: Safe Community; Sustainable Development; Accessible and Thriving Culture and Recreation; Effective, Accountable Municipal Government; and Fair, Stable and Adequate Financial Resources.
- Weekly Newsletters and Council Memos: Weekly City Council Newsletters provide updates from around the City on projects, events, and other City news. Council memos are communications or updates from City staff about issues, projects, initiatives, and events.
- City Council Archival Material: Searchable database of City Council meeting materials, historical minutes (1883-1996), Council agendas 2004-present, Council minutes 1997-present.
- City Code: Ordinances passed by the City Council.
- Resolutions: Decisions passed by the City Council that aren’t ordinances.
- City Manager’s Office
- Newsroom: News from the City.
- Boards and Commissions: Active Transportation Committee, Budget Committee, Civilian Review Board, Cultural Services Advisory Committee, Historic Review Board, Human Rights Commission, Intergovernmental Committees; Neighborhood Matching Grants Committee, Planning Commission, Police Commission, Library Board, Public Art Committee, Sustainability Commission, Toxics Board, Whilamut Citizen Planning Committee.
- Administrative Orders
- Financial Reports
- Public Records
- New City Hall
- Eugene Public Library (EPL)
- Eugene Property Explorer
- Eugene Zoning Map
Oregon Municipal Organizations
National Municipal Organizations